As I said in a previous post, Nolan loves to dance. The final song on Fresh Beat Band gets him every time! Last week we were watching it and he broke out into some pretty funny moves. In the final song there is a little boy that does some break dancing so we think that Nolan was copying him. We didn't get the camera until after he had already been dancing for several minutes so the video isn't quite as funny as it was when he first started. I think he was getting tired by this point. He also starts saying "cheese" as soon as he sees the camera. I was laughing so hard in the beginning that I had tears running down my face!
Finally some pictures from the past few days:
 |
| Day 10: Not wanting to put on a shirt on the coldest morning of the year. |
 |
| Day 11: Enjoying a snack on the couch |
 |
| Day 12: "working" on the TV |
 |
| Day 13: Eating some Cheerios |
 |
| Day 14: Enjoying a piece of cake at Julia's birthday party |
No comments:
Post a Comment