Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365...I mean 363Project

Day 1:  Nolan in his new tunnel
As posted below I want to take part in 365project this year.  The goal is to take a picture of something everyday for a year.  While I have not looked at that website very closely I think the picture can be of anything you want.  My twist on it is going to be that I would like to take a picture of Nolan everyday and see how much he has changed at the end of the year.  I did not hear about this until today so I can't get all 365 days of 2011.  We did take a few pictures of Nolan yesterday in his new tunnel and tent from Pappa Dushi and Granny Bee so that can serve as day one leaving only January 1 and 2 blank.  I probably won't post every single days picture but I will try to post some from time to time.

Once Dos arrives I will add him to the mix as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment