Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friday Night Lights

Last night was the SHS vs. MHS football game.  Katherine had mentioned about a week ago that they planned on going if we were interested.  I was supposed to have plans with some friends but after those fell through we thought it would be fun to take the boys to their first football game.  Since the stadium is so close to home we just decided to walk up to the game.  The boys had a great time!  We only stayed through half time because Henry was starting to get pretty tired.  We promised to go to another game once temps have cooled off a bit.


At the game.  I couldn't get a picture of both looking at the camera.


This was probably my first game to go to since I was in high school.  It was fun to watch the Spartanaire's and reminisce what it was like when I was one.

Other than the game, summer has just been trudging along.  Nolan is still in love with sports and seems to be focusing more on baseball lately.  I just bought him his very own batting helmet on clearance at Target.  It is a little big, but he can grow into it.  He has also created his own catchers mask as seen in the picture below.  He got a new bike from Nonnie that he has been riding on the block as well.



Henry had a week of scary high fevers last week.  He went to the doctor 2 times and we were originally told it was viral and would just need to run its course.  After he continued to reach temps of close to 105 he went back again for bloodwork which determined it to be bacterial.  Luckily a round of antibiotics has him back to normal again.  He goes in next week for his 18 month appointment.  I am interested to see his stats because he is a big boy!  Unlike his brother he will eat some fruits and veggies.  Currently he loves grapes!  I am happy that we have at least one good eater!


Nolan on his new bike that Nonnie found for him!


At another Skeeter's game with the Carrigan boys.


Playing in the rain with Uncle AB


Cool Dudes


The black in Henry's teeth is from a crayon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment