Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Party!

On Sunday we had a family party for Henry.  The weekend was a complete washout but that didn't put a damper on things.  As usual it was a little crazy with 7 kids running around but it really wasn't too bad.  We did miss Nonnie not being there but we understand her not making the drive in the weather. 

Henry is still too young to know about opening presents so I helped him out.  Of course the cousins helped too!  He got some new clothes and a few new toys to push around as well.

I made him some monkey cupcakes.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and thought they looked cute and easy.  We do call him a monkey sometimes too so it fit!  He was a little unsure about the whole cupcake thing.  He ate some of it but was more interested in the bites of ice cream that he had.  I gave him half of a left over cupcake the next night and that thing was gone in no time flat.  I think he was just a little shy eating in front of everyone!

Add caption

Monkey cupcakes!

What is it?!?!

Blowing out his candle with a little help from mom.

Not too bad.

Happy Boy!

The Brock Brood


No comments:

Post a Comment