Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 Months!

Henry is 10 months old today (sniff, sniff).  He is a little wild man.  He loves chasing after the cats.  Molly is the only one he can catch though.  Luckily she just walks away when he grabs a fist full or fur or her tail.  He is an eating champ and loves cheese, cheerios, and chicken.  He had his first taste of spaghetti last week and enjoyed making a mess of himself.  He is pulling up on everything but doesn't seem ready to try any steps yet.  He has started crawling on his knees a little bit but prefers his stomach.  He mastered waving a few weeks ago and has just started clapping.  He "talks" a lot but I don't know that he has any true words yet.  I swear he said "clap, clap" today though!  Kevin and I both heard it.  He is quite the conversation piece with his fangs.  I did notice today that one of his front teeth is close to breaking through.  He won't be our vampire much longer.   He loves his brother.  He is a very smiley guy but it not a fan of anyone other than mom or dad holding him.

His sleep hasn't been the greatest.  He is consistently waking up every night somewhere between 12 and 2 and then again at about 5:30.  He will sometimes go back to sleep at 5:30 but that is often when our day starts.  Luckily he goes back to sleep quickly during the middle of the night, but momma is the only one he wants so it is a disruption to my sleep.  He is showing signs of possible better sleep coming though so fingers crossed!

I can hardly believe that his first birthday is just around the corner.  We were discussing tonight what the theme of his cupcakes should be.  I will have to start thinking about that soon!

No stats because no check up.  My quess is that he is 19lbs or more.

Yummy spaghetti!

He loves stealing the markers from the easel

fangs!

Henry @10 months

Nolan @10 months

No comments:

Post a Comment