Henry must have been having a growth spurt while we were there because he ate like a champ. I brought the amount of food that he generally eats each day plus a few extra. He ate all of those plus lots of guacamole, tomatoes, bananas, and chicken. He also tried some melon, sausage, pancake and the list goes on! Nolan was not too interested in eating. He would eat a decent breakfast (the hotel has a breakfast buffet included in the room rate) usually he would have bacon and pancakes or waffles but lunch and dinner he would just say he wanted french fries. He would usually end up eating some chicken or something too though.
Both boys were very good on the airplane. Flying there Henry and I were lucky enough to fly first class! Kasey and Brian had both been upgraded and they graciously gave up a seat to me so that I would have some extra room. It was nice, I got to have breakfast complete with a bloody Mary and I had DirecTV. Henry fell asleep as we were taking off and remained that way most of the flight. Nolan sat with Kevin and Brian and colored almost the entire flight. The flight back went well too. This time we were flying alone so we were all in one row together. Both Henry and Nolan fell asleep at takeoff and remained asleep most of the flight. I didn't have the 1st Class perks this time but I was able to read my first book in a very long time.
Other than our little getaway we have just been getting ready for Christmas. We went to Kevin's work group party this past weekend. They did horse drawn carriages to go look at Christmas lights. Nolan enjoyed all of the decorations. Henry was content to snuggle up during the ride.
| Nolan's new "notar" |
| Day 337: Ready for school |
| Day 338: Reading before bed |
| Day 339: Snack time |
| Day 340: Loving his hand-me-down Spiderman shirt |
| Day 341: Hanging with his bud |
| Day 342: We arrived in Mexico...Pappa Dushi brought a brown football! |
| Day 343: Lollipop on the beach |
| Day 344: With his beloved digger |
| Day 345: Getting into snorkel gear |
| Day 346: Checking out one of the motorcycles at the hotel. |
| Day 347: building tracks |
| Day 348: Just chilling |
| Day 349: Ready for Kevin's Christmas party |
| Day 350: He loves cleaning the coffee table |
| Making Christmas cookies |
No comments:
Post a Comment