Another week down! Time sure does fly. Henry will be one month old on Friday. I will take him for his one month check up on Thursday. I am curious to see what he weighs because all of the sudden he is looking bigger to me. I put him in a 6 month outfit today to try and get a birth announcement picture and it isn't that big on him. He is still fitting in some newborn pj's but I think length wise he is just about out of them.
My sweet little Nolan has been very much "two" the past few days! We don't know what exactly is bothering him but we think it is a combination of new baby, 2-year molars, being tired, and being almost two. For the most part he is still being very good but most of the melt downs revolve around food. He says that he wants more of something but as soon as you give it to him he chucks it across the room. As parents it is something that we are figuring out as we go how best to handle it. He got a lot of good sleep this weekend though so hopefully that will help. While it is definitely a difficult stage I just hope that in the end it will hardly be a blip on the radar.
 |
| Day 85: Giving Molly her treat |
 |
| Day 86: So excited to watch the "mow mow men." He kept waving and telling them "hi". |
 |
| Day 87: no exciting picture today |
 |
| Day 88: Playing on his slide |
 |
| Day 89: Melt down of the century |
 |
| Day 90: Making faces for Henry |
 |
| Day 91: Watering the new flowers |
 |
| Henry chilling while we worked in the yard |
 |
| Take 1000 of birth announcement photo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment