Today my mom's wonderful friends threw a little luncheon for me and Dos. We had a great time eating some delicious food and telling funny stories. They were so nice to give some gifts to get us ready for Dos. He got a few cute clothes, some diapers, wipes, and an adorable giraffe that plays white noise. Nolan has had a white noise machine since he was about 8 weeks old and we still turn it on for every night. I am hoping that this will work the same sleeping magic on Dos.
Below are pictures of Nolan from the past week. Sorry for them being out of order. For the life of me I can't get them in the right order and it is time for bed! (edited: I got the pictures in order finally but some of the captions look funky...maybe one day I will figure it out!)
|
Day 36: Story time before bed
|
Day 37: Grumpy bed head boy |
|
Day 39: chillin' on the couch |
|
Day 40: excited about his new pen |
|
|
| Day 41: brushing his teeth sporting his Nova gear...too bad they lost :( |
|
Day 42: nothing like cold pizza for breakfast! |
No comments:
Post a Comment