Grant is bathing with his brothers some and thinks it is just the best thing ever. He splashes like a mad man and also loves to stand, which can be scary!
Sleep is going better. I had to sleep train him a little because he was waking up so much during the night. He now goes to sleep like a champ but still wakes up at least one time.
He is self feeding more and loves Ritz crackers. He still doesn't eat a whole lot of meat yet. I also bought him some 'lil crunchers and he loves those. Kevin calls them Funyuns because that is what they remind him of.
Finally, the one thing that everyone who sees Grant says: "Look at that fuzzy hair!" He is a total fuzzy head right now. It is so soft and everyone loves to touch it. His hair still has some red tones to it but I think ultimately he will be white blond for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment