Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

9 Months

Grant is 9 months old!  My baby almost isn't a baby anymore!  He is getting into everything.  He crawls and pulls up on a lot of things.  He isn't trying to cruise though and doesn't try to walk if you hold his hands.  He is starting to enjoy food with more texture.  We have tried puffs, yogurt melts, beans, pasta, carrots, lima beans and green beans.  I have given him a few little bites of meat but he seems to have a more difficult time with that.

He has moved up to Infant B, which is for the more mobile babies.  We hear how much food envy he has.  If another baby is eating he wants to eat too.  He is also known for trying to steal pacifiers.

He is generally pretty happy.  There are times that all he wants is to be held though.  His brothers make him laugh and the cats fur is fun to pull.  He still doesn't sleep solidly through the night but he does go to bed very easily.

He had his 9-month appointment on Tuesday.  He is doing well.  Meeting all of his milestones.  He is my biggest baby at 9 months weighing in at a whopping 19lb 9oz!  I like to say that he carries his weight in his thighs.  Nothing cuter than a chunky thigh (only on a baby of course!)  He still only has his bottom 2 teeth but I can see the marking of some up top.  Dr. CS said it looks like 4 are about to come in!





Grant @9 months
Weight:  19lb 9oz (50%)
Height: 28 1/2" (51%)
Head:  46cm (80%)

Henry
Weight:  18lbs 6oz 12%
Height:  28 3/4" 75%
Head:  46cm 75%

Nolan
Weight:  18lb 12oz 23%
Height:  28" 49%
Head:  46cm 75%

**I wrote this a week ago but hadn't posted yet.  Since that time he got in one top tooth.  He loves to grind them together, which I hate!  He is also self feeding a lot more.  I left the room for a minute and when I came back in he had gotten a hold of one of Henry's french toast sticks!  He has also been sleeping pretty well and actually did 12 hours with no waking up the other night.  Of course the next night he had to go and wake up 3 times, 2 of which also woke Henry.  Oh well, baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment