Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2 of 12

The shortest month of the year is almost over.  The year is just chugging along.  We are about to get into all the birthdays in our brood.  Henry is up first just a little over a week away.  He wants a "minions" birthday party.  We will probably just have family over.  I am going to attempt some minion cupcakes though and we will have a few other minion touches.  Henry has moved up to the "3's" at daycare and is doing well there.  Drop offs are going well again.  He is still fun to spend my Tuesday and Thursdays with.  We have gone to story time the past 2 weeks now so that is a fun activity.  He can be mischievous though so I have learned that I can't really leave him alone for any length of time!  For some reason he has been waking up during the night or waking up for the day really early.  Hopefully that will pass soon.



Nolan is doing well.  We have moments of bad attitude that we have to deal with but luckily each bout doesn't last too long.  Last week there was a fun run at school where the kids ran as many laps of the track as they could in a set amount of time...I think it was a little less than an hour.  Nolan ran 20 laps, which is 2 miles!  I went during my lunch and watched him run a few.  We were very proud of how well he did.  He was exhausted that night though which led to some bad behavior!  He starts t-ball soon.  He has been telling us that he doesn't want to play, but the past few days he has been really into playing baseball.  I think he is coming around!



Finally, Mr. G!  He is now crawling!  About a week and a half ago he was really getting close and I said "I bet he will be crawling by Tuesday" and he was!  He started out very slowly but now, a week later, he is really getting around.  He has also pulled into the standing position several times.  Hopefully he won't be an early walker, crawling is bad enough!  Wish I could say that he is now sleeping through the night but that would be a lie.  Still about the same as it has been.  We really don't like any of the kids to sleep in the bed with us, but this morning Grant woke around 4:30 so we brought him to the bed and a few minutes later Henry was standing by the bed awake (G probably woke him up).  So there they were sleeping between us.  Sometimes you do what you have to to get a few more Z's!

No comments:

Post a Comment