Mr. Henry is 3 months old today! He is a pretty chill little guy. He is smiling a lot and "talking" quite a bit too. His witching hour isn't as bad as it was a few weeks ago. He still has a little bit of fussiness in the evening but in general is pretty happy to be held. He seems to have adjusted to daycare pretty well. I have been trying to figure out the best night time routine for him and I think (knock on wood) that we are zeroing in on one that will work with hopefully only one waking during the night. Henry is not rolling over yet but he seems to be getting close. When on his back he can get most of his body turned to the side but leaves his head all twisted. It does not look comfortable at all! There is no check up until four months so I do not know what his weight is. My guess would be 14-15lbs. Within the past few days he really seems more solid to me.
Below is his 3 month picture. I remember taking Nolan's and thought it would be fun to put him in the same outfit! I remember that Nolan was so zonked out that he wouldn't wake up for his picture. Henry was giving me pretty good smiles when I took his picture and I think it is so funny that he has such a double chin and belly fat hanging out!
 |
| Henry @ 3 months |
 |
| Nolan @ 3 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment